Tautulli & bitwarden ignore google oauth

What Operating System

linux ubuntu 18.04 server

What is the problem?

Google oauth no longer works with bitwarden or tautulli i have them protected but can still access them without being signed into google

What did you already try to solve it?

I have tried redeploying google oauth i have also tested with my other apps installed like sonarr and radarr & downloaders they are all protected by google oauth. I have also made sure they are not disabled i do have 3 apps which are disabled they are plex - ombi - nextcloud rest are protected by
google oauth and all work apart from 2 mentioned above

Complete Logs

Logs help us with troubleshoting.

not sure what logs you would need

Additional information

Anything else that helps us assess the situation like screenshots. As much data as possible

no nothing else

WRITE HERE

i don’t know why tautulli removed traefik.frontend.auth.forward.address: '{{gauth}}' and bitwarden never added it.
If you want to enable oauth for this it is very easy. If something doesn’t work correctly with tautulli just delete the label again.

open tautulli in Portainer
click on duplicate/edit
at the bottom click on labels
add label
name traefik.frontend.auth.forward.address
value http://oauth:4181
click deploy the container

do the same for bitwarden and oauth should run now.
But again, at Tautulli this was removed on purpose some time ago.

1 Like

Thanks for your help

i wanted to get bitwarden behind my google oauth

i am not worried about tautulli so we leave as is

thanks again it another handy thing to learn about PG :slight_smile:

1 Like

you’re welcome, but make in tautulli under webinterface still a password or even better Allow Plex Admin inside so that no one comes to your token.

my tautulli is plex pass word protected

my bitwarden has import info so i like more security i also have started using authy with it for 2 factor security thats been working well but now its behind oauth it gives me more confidence

i can see why some would like to access bitwarden without oauth but i prefer the extra security :slight_smile: