PGblitz uploads stuck in /mnt/downloads - solved

I had this same issue months ago but could not recall what I did to fix it. I had posted in the plexguide forum back then to remind me if I ever needed it again, but that forum is no more. Encrypted PGblitz 8.7.5 user. I recently did a fresh load on a new VPS and took the time to manually reconfigure everything from scratch vs. restoring configuration backups. Everything worked except all my downloads were stuck in /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd and not being picked up by the pgblitz uploader. I played for a long time with the unionfs setup and remote path mappings unable to recall the simple fix that worked for me last year. Finally, I reviewed the /opt/appdata/plexguide/pgblitz.sh file and saw the line "rsync “$hdpath/downloads/” “$hdpath/move/” " which was exactly what I had been looking for. A quick “apt install rsync” later and immediately all my stuck downloads started moving in the pgui page Posting this again to help the next person who is stuck on this.

3 Likes

Great!! Thanks for sharing, I wouldn’t have guessed that solution myself. Worth keeping a record for anyone who might have the same issue in the future