I have been using a hetzner server for a couple of years, and finally decided to move to a local server. I setup Ubuntu and went through everything the same way I set things up originally with Hetzner, but I feel like I am messing up getting the domain directed to my new server. When I try to deploy Traefik, i get that there are multiple reasons for failure. I’m pretty sure I have just messed up on directing cloudflare to my home network.
I don’t have a lot of experience with Linux, so I’ve been googling and trying to figure it out on my own, but when I go to deploy Traefik, it has an error because of the local setup. I setup the DNS management with A record using my home IP that I pulled from the internet, so not the local IP.
All CNAMEs are setup the same as I had them previously. I used the global API key when I input it in the Traefik setup. Sorry for the stupid questions, but I am pretty sure I just skipped something very simple and not sure where I messed up.
Logs help us with troubleshoting.
My machine is setup on a Unifi network and my libraries are setup on Gsuite already, so I will be mapping those over once I get everything lined up here.
I also see that the ports are setup with 0.0.0.0 for IP addresses, but for the life of me I can’t figure out how to change them to the proper ip.