[FIXED] NZBGet

What version of plexguide?

What Operating System?

Ubuntu 18.04LTS

What is the problem?

NZBGet not missing from portainer.

What did you already try to solve it?

Tried to reinstall it from the plexguide menu, it still didn’t show up so I tried to restore it from a back up. The restore downloads and finishes with no errors (the I can tell) but it still doesn’t show up in portainer.

Complete Logs

The /opt/appdata/nzbget/nzbget.log file is HUGE. The only thing is shows is “Stopping, please wait…” at 4:12p (3 hours ago) today.

Additional information

Anything else that helps us assess the situation like screenshots. As much data as possible

WRITE HERE

Fixed itself… After another apt update/upgrade, I was able to reinstall NZBGET again…

2 Likes

It still happens every so often. NZBGet will shut down and remove itself from portainer. It takes a few tries to reinstall NZBGet (the installer will finish with no errors, but it doesn’t show up in Portainer)…

I don’t know what causes this to happen, just figured I would share and see if anyone has any ideas…

Do you have the same issues with SAB?

So I finally received a failure:

TASK [Update APT package cache]
fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Failed to update apt cache: W:Target Packages (universe/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:16, W:Target Packages (universe/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:16, W:Target Packages (universe/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:16, W:Target Translations (universe/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:16, W:Target Translations (universe/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:16, W:Target DEP-11 (universe/dep11/Components-amd64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:16, W:Target DEP-11 (universe/dep11/Components-all.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:16, W:Target DEP-11-icons-small (universe/dep11/icons-48x48.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:16, W:Target DEP-11-icons (universe/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:16, W:Target CNF (universe/cnf/Commands-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:16, W:Target CNF (universe/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:16, W:Target Packages (multiverse/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:16, W:Target Packages (multiverse/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:16, W:Target Packages (multiverse/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:16, W:Target Translations (multiverse/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:16, W:Target Translations (multiverse/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:16, W:Target DEP-11 (multiverse/dep11/Components-amd64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:16, W:Target DEP-11 (multiverse/dep11/Components-all.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:16, W:Target DEP-11-icons-small (multiverse/dep11/icons-48x48.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:16, W:Target DEP-11-icons (multiverse/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:16, W:Target CNF (multiverse/cnf/Commands-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:16, W:Target CNF (multiverse/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:16, W:Target Packages (multiverse/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:26, W:Target Packages (multiverse/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:26, W:Target Packages (multiverse/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:26, W:Target Translations (multiverse/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:26, W:Target Translations (multiverse/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:26, W:Target DEP-11 (multiverse/dep11/Components-amd64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:26, W:Target DEP-11 (multiverse/dep11/Components-all.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:26, W:Target DEP-11-icons-small (multiverse/dep11/icons-48x48.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:26, W:Target DEP-11-icons (multiverse/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:26, W:Target CNF (multiverse/cnf/Commands-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:26, W:Target CNF (multiverse/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list:26, E:The repository 'http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/strycore/xUbuntu_18.04 ./ Release' no longer has a Release file., W:Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default., W:See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details., W:An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: http://packages.cloud.google.com/apt cloud-sdk-bionic InRelease: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 8B57C5C2836F4BEB NO_PUBKEY FEEA9169307EA071, W:Target Packages (universe/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:18, W:Target Packages (universe/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:18, W:Target Packages (universe/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:18, W:Target Translations (universe/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:18, W:Target Translations (universe/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:18, W:Target DEP-11 (universe/dep11/Components-amd64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:18, W:Target DEP-11 (universe/dep11/Components-all.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:18, W:Target DEP-11-icons-small (universe/dep11/icons-48x48.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:18, W:Target DEP-11-icons (universe/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:18, W:Target CNF (universe/cnf/Commands-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:18, W:Target CNF (universe/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:18, W:Target Packages (multiverse/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:18, W:Target Packages (multiverse/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:18, W:Target Packages (multiverse/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:18, W:Target Translations (multiverse/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:18, W:Target Translations (multiverse/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:18, W:Target DEP-11 (multiverse/dep11/Components-amd64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:18, W:Target DEP-11 (multiverse/dep11/Components-all.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:18, W:Target DEP-11-icons-small (multiverse/dep11/icons-48x48.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:18, W:Target DEP-11-icons (multiverse/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:18, W:Target CNF (multiverse/cnf/Commands-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:18, W:Target CNF (multiverse/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:18, W:Target Packages (multiverse/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:28, W:Target Packages (multiverse/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:28, W:Target Packages (multiverse/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:28, W:Target Translations (multiverse/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:28, W:Target Translations (multiverse/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:28, W:Target DEP-11 (multiverse/dep11/Components-amd64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:28, W:Target DEP-11 (multiverse/dep11/Components-all.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:28, W:Target DEP-11-icons-small (multiverse/dep11/icons-48x48.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:28, W:Target DEP-11-icons (multiverse/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:28, W:Target CNF (multiverse/cnf/Commands-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:28, W:Target CNF (multiverse/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:10 and /etc/apt/sources.list:28"}

Has anyone see this before and know how to fix? I opened my sources.list file, but I don’t see any duplicates and don’t want to modify/break something.

I’ve never used SAB. I’ll install it now and set it up.

I had issues with NZBget and switched to SAB and realized it 100% better!

+1 for Sabnzbd. Have used it for about 4+ years, installed it once and never ever had to touch it or had problems with it.

2 Likes