DuckDNS is an awesome and free way to manage a domain for a server. Not only will it point to a remote server, but can be utilized to access a container on a machine/virtual machine within one’s own internal network!
- First, open http://www.duckdns.org and choose a signup method (along the top - sign in with Persona/Twitter/Github/Reddit/Google ).
- This will give you a DuckDNS account, and generate a token.
- Next, choose a subdomain to have DuckDNS use to point to your domain, and click ‘add’.
- Update your domain with the IP of your actual server.
- use yourdomain.duckdns.org in the traefik build menu.
- deploy traefik.
- connect to