Custom containers aren't showing in community apps

What Operating System?

Ubuntu 18.04.6 LTS

What is the problem?

Twofold problem. Custom containers .ymls from /opt/mycontainers aren’t showing up in community apps in PTS (MHA-Team fork). There was no template there but I rolled my own .yml but nothing showed up when entering pts…

Also, mariadb docker is not showing in community apps hence why I’m trying to roll my own install under community apps. If things have changed and is the reason there is no mariadb please guide to new best practice for creating a db so that other dockers can use.

Thanks!

What did you already try to solve it?

Steps here: custom containers

All good. It’s solved now. I figured out how to just add from portioner and old .yml fils.

Care to share? I’m having the same issue.

Hey. My wording wasn’t the greatest and I noticed I had some spelling mistakes.

To clarify, I never got the custom containers to show in PTS/MHA/PGS 8.5. I think that’s broken and I didn’t care enough to dig deeper knowing SudoBox is so close to being ready.

What I did was look at old MariaDB yamls from PGS on GitHub to figure out the Traefik info and other necessities for my box and just modified the MariaDB template that’s provided in portainer. ie. I did it all in portainer and not through PTS/Plexguide.

Hope this helps!